Archive for January, 2010
+frissítettem a linkeket + 1 új cho vidi
- Passive “Happy Hour”: Gragas gains a 10% bonus to all healing effects.
- Barrel Roll: Gragas rolls his cask on the ground, dealing light damage and slowing movement speed of anything it touches by 40%. The cask fizzles over and explodes upon stopping, dealing magic damage to any enemy in the area.
[Levelup: Modifies Touch Damage, Mana Cost, Cooldown, Explosion Damage]
- Drunken Rage: Passive: Gragas becomes enraged in his drunken state every time he is attacked, lowering damage taken with each successive swing, stacking up to 5 times. Active: He can also drink from his cask to actively increase physical damage and critical strike chance, stacking up to 5 times.
[Levelup: Modifies Damage Reduction, Bonus Damage, Bonus Crit. Chance]
- Explosive Cask: Gragas hurls his cask to a location, exploding on impact, dealing magic damage and knocking back enemies caught in the blast radius.
[Levelup: Modifies Mana Cost, Damage]
- Wild Swing: Gragas wildly swings his arms in front of his body, hitting enemies at melee range for physical damage, dealing bonus damage for successive Wild Swing hits.
[Levelup: Modifies Base Damage Dealt]
Infokat köszi RennHUN-nak.
Többi tervezett hős infóért katt a továbbra.